A common question I receive via email is, “Do you help with the implementation/accountability of what you write about?” and/or “Can I train with you?”
Short answer is – Yes, of course!
If you want help putting into practice what you have read about, and making sure it’s not just intellectual masturbation, I am always happy to help you make the changes you would like to see in your life.
If you are interested in getting that help and working 1:1 with me – here’s how it works.
Step 1: Schedule a Call
First step is to schedule a call so that I can understand who you are, what you are struggling with, and what changes you would like to see in your life.
If I don’t know what your challenges are, or what you want to change, I don’t know if or how I can help you. I need to get the understanding of what our mutual goal is together. What results that you want to see in your life. That’s what we will determine on our call together.
Equally if you don’t want to change anything in your life, well, I can’t help you either. If you’re perfect as you are and already thriving, well, there’s not much I can do other than geek out with you intellectually.
Last – Maybe you have challenges I’m not equipped to help you with as well. Maybe you need a medical professional.
Maybe I can help you, maybe I can’t. All depends on what your challenges are and where you need help. Try me. I have a pretty broad spectrum I can help you with. Let’s have a conversation and see what we can do.
Common challenges/themes that I work on with people?
- Meditation – Looking to start a meditation practice and struggling? Already meditating and it feels like it’s not quite working for you? You’re not alone. As you will see from many of the articles on my website, meditation isn’t quite so simple. If you need help in your meditation practice it’s a common challenge that I work on with people.
- Flow State – My area of expertise for the last 5 years has been the applied neuroscience of how to get into flow state. My bread and butter is helping people understand how to get into that state, on command, in all areas of your life. This can be work, athletic performance, learning, or things you simply hate doing. I help you understand your flow triggers, how to implement them, how to regulate your physiology and neurochemistry, and how to put it all into a defined sequence.
- ADD/ADHD – Another common area that I help people within is Harnessing ADD/ADHD as a superpower. Turns out that these “disorders” are actually advantages if harnessed properly. I help people understand the ADD/ADHD brain, how it works, and how to get it to work for you, rather than against you.
- Finding the right career path – The vast majority of our time is dedicated to work. If you don’t like what you do, or you don’t make enough for the life you want to live, you can’t live your best life. I will often help people get clear on the right career for themselves, and then help them to find work in that area.
- Men’s Sexuality – Something not quite right in your love or sex life? Feeling out of touch with your body? Feeling like you want to better connect with your sexuality in a healthy way? Turns out many men feel the same. This is something we never learned about in school and good solid training is hard to come by. Happy to help you become the sexual beast you know you are capable of.
- Psychedelic Pre/Post Work – Preparing for a psychedelic journey and need some help clarifying your intentions of what you want to get out of it? Just wrapped up a psychedelic journey and need help integrating? All things that are well within my wheelhouse. These journeys are just drugs if we don’t bring the right intentions in or integrate what we have learned afterwards. I can help you get the most out of that experience.
- Clarity/Prioritization/Time – Getting clear on what is actually most important and where to spend your focused time and energy. Getting clear on your schedule and how to fit everything in. How to get clear on your next step/priority, and then the step after that. Or maybe it’s longer term clarity you are looking for. Lack of a larger vision or don’t know how to put it all together – I’ve seen it all.
- Accountability – Many people know what they need to do, but simply don’t do it. I believe thats where a good coach/training program can do a world of difference. Having clarity on what you need to focus on, and someone who holds you accountable to make sure you actually do it. Not just follow through with my assistance, but learn how to fish for yourself and implement without needing my help by the time we’re done.
- Happiness/Life Satisfaction – At the end of the day we do all of these things so that we can live a happier life. Feel more fulfilled and be the best that we can be. I often see people who seemingly have all of the right pieces in place, but just don’t feel as happy as they could. Something is missing. Maybe it’s the way they talk to themselves. Maybe it’s an outlook or perspective on things. Who knows. But largely if you want to become a happier person and enjoy life more – well that’s my speciality🙂
If any of these seem like they strike a chord with you, you can schedule a call here.
Step 2 – My approach
If it does indeed feel like a good fit and I can help you create meaningful changes in your life, here’s how I would work with you.
Training Mindset – First we need to get your mindset in check and make sure that we are aligned.
Context – There is no book you can read or video that you can watch that will make you lose weight – you have to go into the gym and put in the work, you have to implement what you learned from that book or video.
Similarly, if you want to see results in your life, you have to do the work. You have to put what we discuss into practice. Measure the results it gave you. if you don’t implement, we can’t see progress. If we train together, you must enter with this mindset.
Baseline Setting – With the training mindset in place, we need to set your baseline. We need to know your current numbers and metrics, so that we can track your progress as we train together. We need to know your goals and ambitions. The key changes you would like to see and measure progress towards. This is what we do in your baseline setting.
Gameplan – Based on your desired goals and outcomes I will create a custom plan for you of what each and every day, week, month, etc will look like. Routines. Practices. Systems and strategies. Everyone has different goals, different metrics, and we want to make sure we have the proper plan in place for you as an individual.
Content + Exercises – The meat and potatoes of the plan. This is usually the articles you see on my website or other supplemental reading/videos, and then the exercises that follow. I will direct you to the right content you need to read/watch, in the right sequence for success, and then help you implement.
Implementation + Results Tracking – As you implement what you have read, we want to measure if those implementations gave you results. Did the prescribed practice work for you? How much? This is where the real magic happens because we can measure your progress towards your desired goals and outcomes. We need numbers for it all.
1:1 Coaching – Based on the results, we talk through what is going on. Where do you need clarity? Where do you need more accountability? Did you implement everything properly? What else can we do to make sure you get better results? We use these sessions together to make sure you are actually seeing the results you want to see in your life. We want to see forward progress and if not, talk it through together.
Group Coaching – Aside from my personal assistance, you will also be connected to the other 1k+ people in my community. You will have the ability to get on group coaching calls together and discuss common challenges. See what other members have done to overcome the same challenges that you are facing. Don’t just take my word for it, see the results in the other members that builds the conviction you need to know that these prescribed practices WORK.
That’s it in a nutshell. Set your baseline, educate yourself on the practices/science you need to understand, put it into practice, measure the results, talk about it with me and the community, repeat. All of this combined should be driving RESULTS.
Which brings us to the final piece…
Step 3: Results Backed Guarantee
I stand by a results backed guarantee. Meaning that if we work together, if you do the work and follow what I have told you to do, and it doesn’t give you the desired results you wanted to see, take your money back. I didn’t do my job properly if that’s the case.
Step 4: Register
Feel like a good fit? Let’s get started together!
How much do my services cost? That’s the only piece you will have to schedule a call to find out😛 I work with people on various timelines ranging from 8 weeks to 1 year to indefinitely, depending on what works for you I price differently. Let’s talk it through together.
Seem well aligned and want to learn more? Schedule your call here!
Hope to train with you soon!